Our mission is to provide in partnership with people with disabilities and their family/whānau and advocates a lifestyle or people that promotes choice, rights, culture, dignity and learning.
NZCare and Geneva Community Living have come together to form NZCL, an organisation dedicated to supporting people with disabilities in New Zealand.
Our Disability Support Services reflect our belief that all New Zealanders deserve to live fully, have equal opportunities, and achieve their ambitions.
That’s why everything we do is designed to enable people with disabilities to be part of their local community, connect with whānau and friends, and do the things they enjoy. We will work with you and whānau to provide support that is personalised, flexible and reflect the choices that you want to make in your life.
Our Purpose, Vision & Values
TE PAE TATA – OUR PURPOSE
Pae Ora mō Tātau Katoa
Achieving Equitable Wellbeing for Everyone
TE PAE TAWHITI – OUR VISION
Tohunga Oranga Tāngata ki te Ao
A world leading organisation, bringing our range of wrap-around services, skills, technology and determination to transform people’s lives, together for good.
WHAKAMAUA KIA TINA – OUR VALUES
- We act with Care, Respect and Empathy
- We strive for Excellence and Quality
- We act in Partnership
Putting these values into practice, it’s our mission to provide our people with a life that promotes choice, rights, culture, dignity and learning.
We strive to:
- Provide high-quality support services to disabled people which are person directed, flexible and promote choice
- Respond professionally and compassionately to meet the disability support requirements of the people who use our services
- Promote the personal and cultural wellbeing and individual potential of each person
- Respect each person’s daily lifestyle, respecting their dignity and privacy at all times
- Provide safe and effective support for each person
- Ensure a high standard of service
- Maintain and support maximum independence for each person who uses our services
Northern Regional Manager
Midland Regional Manager
Central Regional Manager
Southern Regional Manager
National Disability Specialist Lead
National Operations Manager: Rostering
Amazing Support Workers
Get info on our Support Services
To access our support services, please choose us as a preferred provider when you speak to Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) service or an Enabling Good Lives (EGL) Connector.